#TravelLive - the first „real“ Real Time Travel Report
- Twitter (@TravelLiveCC): Carrier medium for every #TravelLive report; more than 2100 followers (mainly travel and media business, german speaking)
- Google+ (www.google.com/+TravelLiveCC): Daily highlights during a live report; more than 2400 followers (international, focussed on travel, media and photography)
- Storify (www.storify.com/TravelLiveCC) is #TravelLive’s curation platform: tweets, pictures, videos and podcasts are summarized to multimedia reports in chronological order.
- #TravelLive reports are moreover distributed through Günter Exel’s personal network on Facebook and Twitter: @guenterexel (near 6000 followers), @twitt_consult (more than 2900 followers), @news_tourismus (more than 5800 followers).
- The website www.TravelLive.cc and the #TravelLive blog are the back bone of every #TravelLive travel report. This is the place where all multimedia impressions are displayed in real time
(Twitter live widget) and curated as multimedia reports (Storify).
However, the #TravelLive blog is NOT the paramount spot where a travel report takes place. As a #TravelLive report can be embedded on any website, its media penetration depends on the number and quality of partner websites. This is why #TravelLive cannot be compared to other travel blogs in terms of visits and impressions: Its true asset is the presence of #TravelLive travel reports in its partners’ network.